All your orders will be dispatched within two working days of placing the order. Depending on your location, the delivery time might vary from 2 to 9 working days. We will always look at the most efficient way to deliver your order before time.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
- Sometimes, deliveries can be affected by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to, unexpected travel delays from our courier partners due to weather conditions or any political disruptions or strikes.
- You will have to pardon us for such occurrences. We will notify you proactively if there are any such issues.
- High source of protein, fiber, folate, minerals and fatty acids.
- Low in fat and packed with energy,
- Works well to satisfy hunger and keeping blood sugar levels stable.
- Used as snacks and also be used in preparation of variety of dishes
- Can also be added to chaats and bhels to enhance crunch and flavour
Jaggery is an unrefined sugar product made in India, It's sometimes referred to as a "non-centrifugal sugar," because it's not spun during processing to remove the nutritious molasses. Jaggery is made using traditional methods of pressing and distilling palm, It has been observed that regular consumption of Palm Jaggery positively impacts digestive health. By activating digestive enzymes, the sweetener helps with regular bowel movement and cleanses the system. Among many other ailments that palm jaggery helps relieve, cold and cough is the most common one. Palm jaggery is a good and excellent option instead of white sugar. During processing, all the whitenutrients of white sugar are removed. Apart from its sweet taste, there is no nutrient in it. On the other hand, jaggery is processed without any chemical or artificial ingredients. Therefore, jaggery is beneficial for a healthier benefit as well as its sweetness is also natural, not artificial like sugar. Made from palm juice, jaggery is rich in the most beneficial and nutritious of raw jaggery. It is made directly from palm juice, so it is filled with many good minerals and vitamins.
Mbrace fabric softener (or conditioner) is a conditioner that is typically applied to laundry during the rinse cycle in a washing machine. In contrast to laundry detergents, fabric softeners help eliminate static and wrinkles while making clothes feel softer and smell better. However, they work in different ways. Liquid fabric softener is added to the wash cycle and permeates into fabric fibers. … it reduce static and increase the cottony feel of fabrics.
Rava is milled from maida, by grinding the husked wheat after which the flour is ground. Rava is also called as semolina or sooji. After milling of the wheat, it is passed through a fine mesh till the flour and rava are separated. Rava is used to make many Indian dishes in a short time like Rava dosa, Rava Idli, Rava Upma, Khichdi’s and also sweets like Rava laddoo, Rava Halwa or Rava Kesari. Rava is also sparsely used to improve the crisp factor in Vadas.